
Meaningful, Suspenseful, Captivating
Non-Fiction: Drama
Summary
This book was the best book I've read in years. Mostly because I was in the same position as Peter, one of the main characters. It got into the life of a kid who is badly bullied, and he only thinks of one way out, to kill those people. I never did that. I would totally read this book again. I was looking for a book with a murder in it, and I found one that I really liked. This book teaches us how badly bullying hurts a person, but it also teaches we don't need to kill people to solve the problem. It also tells us we shouldn't ditch our friends or try to be someone else to fit in. The girl in the book, Josie, thinks that's the best way to make friends. I was in suspense while reading this book. I was always wanting to know what came next. This book jumps from before the shooting to after, during the trial process. I was able to keep up with this book. I think people should read it because they would enjoy it. I, for a fact, didn't want the book to end.
10/10
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.