Intense, Harsh, Dramatic,
Fiction
Plot Preview
Will Coburn and his NCIS crew stumble upon the body of a soldier who went missing seventeen years earlier. The case had never been closed. They race against time when they find a trinket that belongs to a girl who had been savagely murdered. On top of that, a serial killer stalks a quiet North Carolina community. It could be anyone...
Blood Evidence is the second in the NCIS series by Mel Odom. If you are going to read Blood Evidence, I would suggest reading Paid in Blood, the first book, before this one, as they tie in together. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, as it holds lots of energy, military action and detective work. The characters are very well developed, but you will find them stronger if you start from the beginning. I am currently reading the third book, Blood Lines, and already I can see that each book focuses more on one character per book, which adds individual depth.
All in all, this book is very intriguing. You grow to love the characters as they fight through their own personal struggles as they take down drug lords and search for clues in the mass murders throughout.
This book is not a feel-good book... Some people are brutally murdered and the content is graphic. But, if you are looking for a crazy military ride and don't get queasy around bloody descriptions, this book is for you!
4.5 / 5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.