Action, Emotional, Mind blowingFiction
Genre: fantasy, romance
Plot Review:
This book is about how Jake was thrown out of his clan and now in exile and now he finds a woman in his house named Emma and she teaches Jake how to live and love life to its fullest.
I like this book because it has good action and romance to it and the fighting scenes are really good. I love the plot of the book because it is really good and really descriptive but in some places it is a little confusing but it is really good. I love the characters in this book because they can shape-shift in to leopards and the are just really awesome and it continues the Leopard People series really well. I love Jake and Emma because they are just really awesome together and they complete each other no matter what they think they should do.
5/5
5/5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.