Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Conspiracy Game by Christine Feehan


Mind-blowing, Dramatic, Intriguing, Addictive

Fiction.
Genre: fantasy, romance, paranormal romance


Plot Review: 


This book is about how Jack went to go save his brother but he ends up meeting Briony. So after Jack leaves she finds out that she is pregnant and she goes to Jack for protection.

This is a good book. I like this book because it has a good story line to it along with allot of magic in it. I like the action and romance scenes of the book and the characters are really good. The plot is some times a little confusing in places but for the most part it is really good. I like the characters because they are awesome with there magical powers and stuff. I love Jack and Briony in this book and how they both find that one person you can spend the rest of your life with. My favorite part in this book would be the end of it or the last chapters in the book. 


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.