Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby

Action Packed, Mind blowing, Determined, Intense

Fiction
Genre: fantasy, little romance

Plot Review:

This book is about how Emma wants to be a Dragon Slayer but Curtis stole it from her and now she is stuck with Fairy Slayer but it starts to get weird when she sees a giant fairy king and she is the only person to see it.


I like this book because it has good action (fighting) scenes in it and had a little bit of romance to it between Curtis and Emma but Emma is completely oblivious to it. The plot is really awesome and sometimes it can get a little confusing but for the most it is really good. I love the characters of the book because they are really awesome and can fight magical beings. I like Emma and Curtis because they go well together and they both do each others job or are good at it. I love the way it ends.


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.