Sunday, February 12, 2012

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead



Fascinating, Mesmerizing, Absorbing




Fiction




Plot Preview


In my opinion this is a really good book to read. I liked this book because it has a great story line because it's easy to follow and  it's fast-moving, the characters are amazing because they have special abilities like magic which can help them, it's easy to read because the vocabulary isn't that difficult, and there are vampires in it which I love in a book. It's a page-turner and I just couldn't put it down because it was that addicting.The ending was a cliff-hanger so I just wanted to get the last book as fast as I could so I could continue reading it and find out what happens. It shows how you can do anything for the people you love no matter what the consequences are because you don't want the people you love to get hurt and you always want to protect them from harmful things. 




5/5













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.