Passionate, Romantic, Motivating
Fiction based on the movie "Beastly", which is a twist off the movie "Beauty and the Beast".
Plot Preview
While reading this book, I often found I had stopped breathing. It was an extremely touching story, even though it was fictional. This story is highly unrealistic, but yet very touching. Throughout the entire story, it kept me on my toes, and I couldn't seem to put it down. In my personal opinion, the characters were very believable and easy to understand. It was almost like I was in the story myself. For those who have seen the children's movie "Beauty and the Beast", this is an excellent book to read, as it is the Beast's perspective of true love and happiness. For those who may not have seen the movie, I recommend reading this book because it's very suspenseful and the emotions are very powerful. I had a great connection with this book. It really is a one of a kind story.
9.5/10

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.