Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dangerous Tides by Christine Feehan

Emotional, Mind-blowing, Action packed, Intense

Fiction
Genre: fantasy, romance

Plot Summery:

This book is about is about how something bad happened to Ty Derrick and Dr. Libby Drake saves him with her powers that her whole family has these powers that have to do with the water and the wind. But after she heals him some one  now wants her power for them selves so they go after her for them and she runs to Ty for protection.


I like this book because it is really good and it has good characters and it continues the series of the Drake Sisters really well and the action and romance scenes in this book. I really like the plot of the book it is really good but sometimes it is a little confusing in places but for the most part it is really good. I love the characters of the book because the of the special powers the Drake Sisters. I love Libby and Ty because they are really good people and they go well together and Ty will do and buy anything for Libby even if she does not want it.


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.