Friday, March 2, 2012

Dark Peril by Christine Feehan

Mind-blowing, Emotional, Action packed


Fiction
Genre: fantasy, romance




Plot Review:


This book is about how Dominic has to get ingest ed with parasitic blood to fit in with a vampire camp. But he runs in to his lifemate Solange by accident and he thinks it is to late to save his soul. Now in order to save their lives they must kill Solange's father and for her and her family to be free.


I love this book because it has a good plot and the story is written really well and I like the action and romance parts of the book along with the characters. The plot is really good but some times it is confusing in places but for the most part it is really good and I really like the characters because the main characters are vampires and can shape-shift  and it continues the series really nicely. I love Dominic and Solange because he finally gets his life and soul back and she finally learns to trust others and show her true self to only Dominic. I really like the ending of the book.


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.