Fiction
RomancePlot Preview
While reading this book, I embarked on a journey full of love and adventure. I enjoy reading love stories: they're fulfilling and they provide everyone an opportunity to experience love. I look forward to the movie for this book which will soon be in theatres because it brings to life the story in to a whole new level. Nicholas Sparks facilely paints a picture in your head as you read. When I read his books, I can see every detail that he wants me to.
This book has a beautiful story line. We switch between the three main characters' point of view throughout the book. I particularly enjoy switching to Logan Thibault's train of thought because I like being able to see into his mind and see how he interprets all of Beth's actions in the story. Since obviously I cannot mind read, I will never be able to see into the mind of a male. When a story has the point of view of a man in love with a woman, it provides me an opportunity to see just what goes on through their minds.
Logan is very dedicated to Beth. He never gives up on her, no matter what trial they have to endure. He stays true to her and loves her despite some of her flaws. This kind of devotion plants a seed of hope in every readers heart. Everyone wants and needs to be loved. When plunging into such a love story, we are all given the freedom to fantasize and write our own personal love story.
This is another one of those books where you find it extremely tempting to continue reading onto the next chapter, despite the hour of the night. I would find myself envisaging what would happen next and I couldn't get the book out of my head. I would sneak out of the room to be able to read a few more pages whenever I could. You will not be disappointed with this novel if you enjoy reading a good heart-wrenching love story.
5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.