Exciting, Scary, DarkFiction: Distopian.
The world has ended and almost all of the population is dead. Lucy lives alone, her family gone, she scavenges and barely scrapes by in the post-apocalyptic environment. She is attacked by a pack of feral dogs, and a stranger named Aidan saves her. She finds out the sweepers, the governments clean up crew, are after her, and will stop at nothing to capture her, alive or dead.
I liked this book because I'm a big fan of apocalypse, distopian novels. I thought the reason that the world ended was interesting, a mass plague and various natural disasters, made it seem like something that could be possible, so I related to it in the sense that, even though it isn't likely, myself, or someone I know could be in a similar situation one day.
4.5/5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.