Fiction
Genre: fantasy,romance
Plot Summery:
This book is about how a Carpathian male is at risque of turning into a vampire unless he finds his lifemate. So when Manolito is called back to his home land and finds his lifemate Mary Ann he is now trapped in a half dream world and half really world because the spirits believed that he has wronged his lifemate. Mary Ann says that he has not wronged her in anyway. But in the end he finds something some what unsettling about her but he still likes her.
I really like this book because the action and the romance in the book are really good. I like the characters of this book because they are really awesome people and most of the main characters are Carpathian and they can shape shift into animals. I like the plot of the book but sometimes it is a little confusing but for the most part it is really good. I love Manolito and Mary Ann because they are really awesome people and they go really well together. I also like that he is willing to do anything for her no matter the cost.
5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.