Charming, Tear - Jerkng, Realistic
Plot Review
Fiction: Names, characters, places, and incidents were all from the author's imagination.
When I saw this book at the school library, I didn't even have to think twice about getting it. Nicholas Sparks has always been one of my favorite authors, he's come up with some of the best love stories like The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, The Last Song and many others. Although I have to admit myself, I did feel like the beginning went by slow, something about it made you want to keep going. Nicholas Sparks has a way of catching his audience's attention and another thing great about this book is that it's realistic. It isn't some kind of love story with vampires and werewolves, it's a love story between the type of people you see everyday on the streets. It has the perfect twists to add more to the book itself.
4.5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.