Monday, April 30, 2012

Power & Beauty by TIP "T.I" Harris with David Ritz

Suspenseful, Drama, Heartbreaking

Fiction

Plot Preview

While reading I could not put this book down. It was defiantly a page turner! The story written in this book happens to people in our world all the time. The love and the heartbreak really got to me. It keeps you so interested that you would even ruin your sleep just to finish reading it. The girl reminds me of a friend I know, she's very stubborn. She does what she needs to do for herself and she will get the job done. She's independent and is on her way to making herself very powerful. Then this book takes a very interesting twist, and it leaves you with so many questions. Will they see each other again? Is there hope? Are they in love? Will they ever be safe again? When will things go back
to normal?

4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.