Fiction: Thriller, 
Adventurous, Captivating, Detailed
"We want you to do it again."
These words, spoken to
Brian Robeson, will change his life. Two years earlier, Brian was
stranded alone in the wilderness for fifty-four days with nothing but a
small hatchet. Yet he survived. Now the government wants him to do it
again--to go back into the wilderness so that astronauts and the
military can learn the survival techniques that kept Brian alive. There are points where big decisions have big consequences.
This book was the follow up to the hugely popular book Hatchet. It kept me intruged for quite some time. Because how much Brian went through in the first book, really made me feel I should read about him doing everything he did before again but set in another area with a man named Derek. It only took me less than a week to read but I loved every minute of it. This book shows how much of this kids life the wilderness took away. When he's out there, he becomes who he was in Hatchet. It was quite different from all of the books I usually read. I definetly do reccomend reading this book!
4/5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.