Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Wedding

The Wedding
Nicholas Sparks

Heartbreaking, Shocking, Suspenseful

#1 New York Times Bestselling Author

Fiction

Genre(s): Romance, Drama

                                                                    Plot Preview
       
           "The Wedding" is a novel written by the famous bestselling author, Nicholas Sparks. In one of his previous novel that many have come to know, "The Notebook" was about a couple falling in love. Noah and Allie Calhoun were their names. This novel is about the wedding of one of their daughters. Her name is Jane and she's been married once before. Don't jump to conclusions, she was married to the same guy. "The Wedding" is a novel about Jane and her husband renewing their vows and finding more love then they have ever found in eachother before. As most Nicholas Sparks fans would agree. This novel was absolutely brilliant. I loved that he chose to write about a famous couples (Noah and Allie Calhoun, "The Notebook") daughter. Instead of just writting about an average girl and guy who meet somewhere. It as great to read about tradition throughout the family and what they stand for. From the first page to the last I was hooked. I could not put down this novel! I recommend anybody who loves to read about romance ("The Notebook" fans), to read this novel.

★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.