Sunday, June 3, 2012

God Of War By Matthew Stover and Robert E. Vardeman

Heart-stopping, Gory, Thrilling,                    Unpredictable


Thriller, Greek Mythology

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, this book was full of gore, violence and non-stop blood shed. I love every minute of it. If anyone is looking for a good blood lust story, this would be it. I was fascinated with how very detail this book was when it came to the flesh taring parts. You could imagine how Kratos (protagonist) use his Blades Of Chaos and ripped the creatures he fought hearts out. Not only seeing Kratos story takes that place in this novel but you see what and how the Greek Gods aided him in the process. I loved how the book characterize Kratos as a fetish for murderer. As the story goes you'll find out more of Kratos deep and dark past. There is no good guy/bad guy in this story. It would more be like all bad guys, or in most opinions. Most would imply Kratos as the good guy but in truth he is both. He was lead to slay the God of War but did the killing of his past all by himself. Every chapter had at least a small drop of blood falling. There was more gore then love in this story and I like it that way. Better stories with constant fighting are more fascinating because I like action. There has to be lots of blood to make a book interesting, at least that's what I know. I would recommend this book to many of my non-stop blood pouring story book fans. The people who hate stories where people die I wouldn't recommend to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.