Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Black Bottle Man by Craig Russell

Funny, Ridiculous, Weird

Fiction.  It is an adventure book.

Plot Preview

Personal Response
This book is a really good book.  There are some twists and turns that you could see coming but at the same time that's what I love about this book, you see something happening and think to your self I know what's going to happen here and just as you think that it hits you. While you think you're going left, it turns right; you get nice and cozy predicting everything that's happening and then something bad happens and it leaves you shocked. I felt connected to this book because if I were in the same shoes as the main character, I would go with my father to save my family.



3/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.