
Shocking, Surprising,
Romantic
Fiction About the struggles of fitting in and being popular in High School
Funny, Romance
Plot Preview
While reading this book there were so many different situations that the main character, Winter went through that I could completely relate to. I think this is a great book for anyone who is in high school and is experiencing peer pressure, or the pressure to be popular. I think the author did a wonderful job expressing some of the feelings teens have to deal with in school. She also did a great job making this book quite realistic and relatable. In the end of the novel the main character figures out what is really important to her, being popular or having real friends that care about her. High School is already a difficult time of your life and when you try to change who you really are to be someone you're not, things usually never work out, and you realize what really matters to you. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a good read.
4/5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.