Fiction
Fantasy
Plot Preview
The story of a town when the devil comes to stay for a weekend. This book was one of the funniest books I have ever read. The devil and his retinue were turning this town upside down and creating a lovable and unforgettable story.
When reading this story I fell in love with some of the characters and couldn't wait to see what would happen to them in the end. I especially loved the way the devil was portrayed as a laid back person who lets his followers do all the work for him, a lover of black magic, and someone who cares about his retinue. I do not know what to say about the talking cat. He was perfection that is all I can say about that magnificent cat. I admire the strong female that Margarita was during this novel. She was powerful in her dealings with the devil and his retinue.
I loved the relationship between Margarita and the Master. Even if they were pulled apart long before the beginning of this novel, Margarita was always loving and waiting for him to come back.
One thing I did not like about The Master and Margarita was that at some points I was flipping through the book at an astonishing speed and at other points I didn't want to continue reading because it was just that boring.
Even though The Master and Margarita was boring at points, it was completely worth reading.
4.5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.