
Adventurous, Heart Stopping,
Marvelous Fantasy, Awesome,
Fun
Based on J.R.R. Tolkien's Trilogy
Once again J.R.R. Tolkien's story blew my mind into oblivion. This story is gripping and outstanding as it inspired me throughout the story. Although it was wordy, I managed to understand
the events and sayings. This is a book that becomes part of you for ever once you read it. Its amazing that a person can create such a huge world on his own. This made me realize that God may be an author. This is only a part of the trilogy and it made me praise the author beyond sanity. Imagine if you read the whole trilogy, a world full of wanders and adventure. I suggest you to read the whole trilogy for you to be blown away by its revelations.
10/10
Wow! Good work, Denzel! This is definitely a difficult read for most because of the density of the detail, but you seem to have managed it just fine! I see you've also read the Hobbit. I've read the next book in the series The Two Towers, and enjoyed it as well.
ReplyDeleteI found the comment you made that "This made me realize that God might be an author" extremely interesting. It's clear that this book has had a great impact on you.
Have you seen any of the movies? I found it really interesting to read the novel and watch the movie directly afterward to see all of the changes or omissions the director decided to make and decide if I agree with the choices.
Good luck with the rest of the series!