Monday, January 3, 2011

Sunlight And Shadow by Cameron Dokey








Predictable,
Adventurous, Drama,
Funny, Fairy Tale

I enjoyed this one from start to finish. I loved how it had a mythological feel and tone, speaking of the beginnings of the earth and godlike jobs and powers. I read this book for a change. The title of the book caught my eye and I was not expecting it to be a romantic book but, I read it anyway. Its the way the gods act that interests me. The way they make decisions gives me an image of a god acting the same way as the characters in this story. Its about two gods that can't be together and is trying their best to provide their daughter the best for her future. The revelation of the plot rises at the end, so I suggest you read this book if your interested in forbidden love stories.
7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.