Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Emotional, Lively, Dramatic, Intense


Fiction
Genre: romance, fantasy, paranormal romance


Plot Review:


This book is about how Talon made a mistake in his past so he got cursed so that everyone he loves is going to die infront of him. Then he meets Sunshine and everything in the past comes back and now he has to protect her from Camulus.




I like this book because it has good action with all the fights, romance secens and how the characters interact with each other. I love the plot because it is really good but in some places it is confusing in some places but for the most part it is really good. I love the characters because they all can live forever unless they get there souls back. I love Talon and Sunshine because he is this big strong guy who has a really soft heart at the same time and she is really independent and caring for others. I really love the ending but it is really emotional.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.