Have Summer
By: Jenny Han
Heartbreaking, Shocking, Suspenseful...
From Internationally Bestselling Author
Fiction
Genre(s): Romance, Drama
Plot Preview
Most teenagers haven’t been in love, I thought. At least I’ve been in love twice. The first time was with Conrad Fisher and the next with Jeremiah Fisher… Yes, they’re brothers. Most people assume the worst when they find that out. But it’s not like it sounds. This wasn’t a teenage love triangle. It wasn’t, I reassured myself. This was reality, human life situations. Conrad and I were linked and always will be. But, he was my first love, what we have are normal “first love” feelings. I knew I wanted to marry Jeremiah. He was right for me, only him. I so thought. I’ve been having mixed feelings once the wedding began to get closer. But why, am I just having wedding jitters? Or was I still in love with Conrad? I couldn’t be, I told myself. I’m getting married tomorrow. Jenny Han unleashes what teenage dilemmas in life are truely about. She uncovers teenage breakups, proposals, parent drama and sorority life. Han is a brilliant writter and brings her characters to life. This book is a must read.
★★★☆☆
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.