Action Packed, Emotional, Mind-blowing,
Fiction
genre: romance, fantasy, paranormal romance
Plot Priview:
This book is about how when Kyrain last fell in love he lost not only his human life but his soul as well. Present Day, so when he woke and found he was hand cuffed to a woman named Amanda he finds that he wants to try to fall in love again.
I really like this book because it tells you that if you live forever you will maybe get another chance to fall in love again or get a re-do at your life. I love Kyrain because learns to love again, how to treat people proporly and how to trust others again. I love Amanda because she is really emotionaly strong and has a great character. I love the ending of the book it is really emotional.
5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.