Monday, February 20, 2012

Time Machine 6, The Rings of SATURN. By Byron Cover

Shocking,
Suspenseful,
Exhilarating.

Fiction

Action/Adventure

radio signals have been detected from the rings of Saturn. Due to the pattern, scientists believe the signals will soon halt and resume in the year 2085. Your mission is to go into the future and find the source of the broadcast. You could be the first Earthling to meet an alien civilization. On the way you will visit many planets and meet many people of the future. Your decisions will change the future and decide if mankind makes contact with an alien life-form.

I enjoyed this book a lot, There is lots of action and adventure and it is good for all ages. The idea of the story was good because it was far fetched, but at the same time it was cool to think about. I cant really make a connection with the book to me, or someone I know because of the fact that it is about aliens. This book was really cool and I liked it because the book makes you feel like you are going on the adventure because the main character is you. Further more there was a few faults in the story line. It is to jumpy and it doesn't really have a spine to the story, it kind of just jumps from one point in the story to another

0.9999999999999/5  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.