Action
Revenge
Romance
Loyalty to family
Fiction:
Genre: Science fiction
fantasy
Plot preview:
The
main character, Daniel X, has the most wonderful powers ever. He
can create anything by just thinking about it. Also he can
transform himself into other organisms. When he was three years
old, his parents were killed by the No.1 Alien. He was the first
alien on the list Daniel’s father gave him. At that time he
escaped. Twelve years later, he tried to find that alien to kill
him, but it was not that easy. He had to kill all the Aliens on the
list before he killed No.1. While he was trying to seek revenge,
the No.6 alien appeared. No.6’s name is Seth. He was brick wall to
Daniel X. During these difficult times, he met a young human lady
named Phoebe. Daniel was interested in Phoebe. After that they
tried to solve the problem of No.6 on the list. Fortunately, he met
the Seth on Alpar Nok, another planet..... the story is not over.I will keep how it ends secret.
This book was pretty interesting to me, because I hadn't read this kind of fantasy book before.While I love fantasy stories, I didn't like the alien things, so I think this book is childish. If the author had used person vs person conflict, I would have loved it. I could feel the family's love and I also understood how big the son's responsibilities were. However, the author did not mention that a lot. The last thing is it was easy to read but not really about important ideas. If you like action fantasy stories, I would suggest this book; but if you would prefer a book that touches your heart, I could not recommended it.
2.5/5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.