Emotional, Mind-blowing, Intense, Action Packed
Fiction
Genre:fantasy, romance
Plot Review:
This book is about Acheron in B.C. and in the present day. In the present day he meets Tory and he finds out what true love is because when he was born he was treated really badly by everyone but one person.
This is a really good book except for the beginning it is really sad but other than that it is a really good book because of the plot and the action and the romance pats in it. The plot was really good but the first part of the book was so sad but the second part was really good and happy.The characters are really good and I love how Tory does not run away from Acheron when she sees his true form and I love the powers he has. I love Acheron and Tory because she id the only one who treats him like a human and I really love the ending.
5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.