Emotional, Mind blowing, Intense, Action packed
Fiction
Genre: fantasy, romance
Plot Review:
This book is about how Artemis sends her daughter to go and kill a ex-god Sin, but when Kat gets there she finds out that he is not all that bad but now there are bad people after them and in order to save them selves Kat needs to ask her dad for help.
This is a really good book because it has a really weird plot to it and has awesome romance and action to it. The plot is really good because it is descriptive and some time it is confusing but for the most part it is really good. I love the characters because they are awesome and it continues the Dark-Hunter series really well and I like how some of the people can live forever with the one person they truly love for the rest of their lives. I love Kat and Sin because they are a really good pair together and because Kat doesn't listen to what Kat's mom tells her what to do.
5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.