Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

Thrilling, Intense, Addictive

Fiction, Mystery: If you saw Violet Ambrose, you would think that she is an ordinary girl. If you think that she couldn't sense dead bodies or the people that killed them, you would be wrong. She is a sixteen-year-old girl that has confusing feelings for her best friend Jay, and the way he changed over the summer doesn't help. When a killer starts terrorizing young girls around her town, she can't help but feel like she can find him herself. What Violet doesn't know is that the killer is getting closer and closer to where she is.

Personal Response: I thought that this book was very suspenseful. You always wanted to read more and more. When I was reading this book, I felt like Violet sometimes; going through the same things that she did. I think this book would be good for any girl going into high school or any age.


4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.