Friday, March 30, 2012

The Dangereous Days Of Daniel X by James Patterson & Micheal Ledwidge

Amusing,
 Joyous,
 Shocking

Fiction

Plot preview: Daniel is a supernatural being, who has powers and can make stuff up with his mind, his parents were killed when he was 3 by the most powerful alien...The Prayer. He is the king of all other aliens, the strong of the strong, now Daniel is taking all the aliens down one at a time. He's at number 6


While reading this story I felt amazed at how all things come to place and I wondered if there might be more things out in space that we don't know about,or even that they may live among us, just normal people that could actually be supernatural beings.  In my opinion, I believe this book is interesting and good, I enjoyed the overall feel of the book, and how it sunk in my mind. In my overall opinion I recommend this book if you like reading fiction, and enjoy story's that have lots of action a little bit of comedy and overall good books..




4/5

 

2 comments:

  1. While reading this book I was very interested, but the way the author wrote it was very childish. The words he used to describe the scenery were childish. I did really like the book though, it was very interesting and made you think about if there is other life on different planets. As a fiction novel it was well written and really painted a picture in the readers mind. I would recommend this book to anyone who is into fiction books, although I cannot recommend it to someone who is looking for a sophisticated novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imaginative, Comedical, Childish.

    While reading this novel, it felt very easy to grasp. Although it was a book about superheroes and whatnot I couldn't help but feel it was undermined by the words the author chose. It did make me laugh at parts, and it was very wordily visual. The author did however provide a compelling storyline to which made me want to read it. It did stay with me, even when not reading and just wondering if aliens existed. Overall it was an enjoyable book, definitely not something to recommend to readers who want a challenge but it was a fun read.

    3.1/5

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.