Action packed, Emotional, Intense
Fiction
Genre: fantasy, romance
Plot Summery:
This is about how Hannah final tells Jonas how she feels before she leaves for a job. But some one does not want her around anymore and starts to ruin her life and the lives of her family. Now Jonas has to protect her from this unknown killer.
This is a really good because the plot is really really good but some times it is a bit hard to follow but the plot is really good and I really like the characters in this book and it continues the series really well and I really like the Drake Sisters they are all really nice. The action and romance scenes are really good. I really like Hannah and Jonas because they are really awesome people and they go really go well together and Jonas finally learns that not all people need alot of protection.
5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.