Mind-blowing, Emotional, Intense
Fiction
Genre:fantasy
Plot Summery
This is a really good book because of the action scenes of the book are good. I like the characters of the book because they are awesome people and the main characters all have some sort of power witch is so awesome. I like the plot of the book but some times it can be a little hard to follow but for the most part it is really good. I like Josh and Sophie because they are awesome people and I like that finally a book has a story about twins figuring out what they have been missing in the world. I also like Nicholas because he is really awesome.
4/5

I thought that this book was a great book for many reasons, first, I enjoyed this book because it jumped right into the action and the story instead of leading up to the problem over time. Second, I enjoyed this book because the characters Sophie and Josh were teenagers and had regular teenaged lives which I can relate too. Thirdly, this book was about magic and had history involved in a twisted way that I really enjoy in my books and everyday life. Fourth, this book never lost itself to me, it kept going and going like it would never end I hardly noticed when I read the whole book I thought that I was still in the beginning and just starting for the first time. I could read this book over and over again and never tire of it. I rate this book 4.5/5 stars!
ReplyDelete