At First Sight by Nicholas Spark
CHARMING,ENGAGING,INSIGHTFUL
Fiction based on a couples life, romantic novel.
In the novel At First Sight is about a couple that moves from New York City to a small town Boone Creek. After a couple of fights everything seemed to be getting better tell Jeremy starts getting mysterious emails. Which leads him to start being suspicious towards his girlfriend Lexie. Soon Jeremy figures out the person sending the emails was his best friend. After dealing with the problem and getting married a problem occurs with their baby.
I chose to read this novel because I'm a fan of romantic novels. Many of my friends suggest this novel for me to read and knowing Nicholas Sparks is an amazing author from reading his previous novels I had to read this one.
The novel keeps you on your toes trying to figure out who was sending the emails to Jeremy and trying to figure out. I really enjoyed reading this novel. First the emails kept me on my toes but then after reading about the problem their baby might have kept me on my toes again.
I recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of romantic novels but also to anyone who are fans of mysterious and suspenseful novels.
http://www.amazon.ca/At-First-Sight-Nicholas-Sparks/dp/0446401269/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334293144&sr=1-1
4.5/5
I chose to read this novel because I'm a fan of romantic novels. Many of my friends suggest this novel for me to read and knowing Nicholas Sparks is an amazing author from reading his previous novels I had to read this one.
The novel keeps you on your toes trying to figure out who was sending the emails to Jeremy and trying to figure out. I really enjoyed reading this novel. First the emails kept me on my toes but then after reading about the problem their baby might have kept me on my toes again.
I recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of romantic novels but also to anyone who are fans of mysterious and suspenseful novels.
http://www.amazon.ca/At-First-Sight-Nicholas-Sparks/dp/0446401269/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334293144&sr=1-1
4.5/5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.