Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hit And Run by R.L. Stine


Suspenseful, Thrilling, Mind-Blowing



FICTION GENRE: MYSTERY


Plot Preview

I really liked this book it is a book that you can't put down until you finish it. I really liked the main characters who were four average high school-er and all of them had completely different personalities. The plot of the book starts really slow but after the tragedy it speeds up and make you want to keep reading. 

Personal Response

I chose this book because I like to read mystery books. They make you think about who's you think is committing the crime. Furthermore I really liked this book because, I liked how all of the characters were practicing for their driver license, and to this I made a connection because I was also getting my drivers license. I would recommend this to anyone who like to read mystery books. Over all it is a good book to read.


5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.