Tantalizing, Suspenseful, Addicting
Fiction based on the fantasy romance
between teenage girl (Isabella Swan) and vampire (Edward Cullen).
Plot Preview
While reading this novel, I feel jealous about just how lucky Bella was to have been born to be a teenage girl that falls a love with vampire (Edward Cullen).
The characters in this story are fictional; nevertheless, the terrifying ordeal is that Isabella Swan got married with Edward Cullen, but first day of their honeymoon was cut shorten when Isabella Swan discovers that already she is pregant. Her pregancy advances rapidly, and weakening her. Bella was nearly dies and gave birth to her and Edward's half-vampire-half-human daughter, Renesmee. Edward injects with his virus to save her life and turns her into a vampire.The characters in this story addicting and tantalizing novels, but the ''Breaking Dawn'' was the best suspenseful novel I ever read also I recommand this book.
5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.