EMOTIONAL, DRAMATIC, HEARTBREAKING
Fiction
Genre: Tragedy
Plot Preview
When I first started reading this book I didn't know what to expect. The beginning was pretty slow and it took a couple chapters to get really interesting. It then became hard to put down. You find out the main caractor has a secret but the author doesn't tell you, so you keep reading until you finally finish. The one thing I disliked about this book was I think the caractors were kind of unrealistic. I liked "Speak," this is a book I would probably read again. I would recommond this book if you enjoy reading about highschool kids lives.
4/5

The book started of pretty anticlimatic. But when I continued reading, it sort of starting becoming intense. But overall, I thought that the novel was very delightful. I personally loved it. The novel was kind of emotional as it came towards the end but, I think that was pretty much the main conflict in the whole novel. The only thing I disliked about this amazing novel was that the charactors were sort of unrealistic. "Speak" is the kind of novel I would recommend to people who like emotional novels or to people who want to know more about highschool students.
ReplyDelete