Emotional, Mind-blowing, Intense, Action-packed
Fiction
Genre: fantasy, romance
Plot Summery
I rally like this book because of its action and the little bit of romance that is in the book. I also like the characters of the book because they are really awesome people and the main characters can hunt demons witch is so awesome. I like the plot of the book it is so good but in some places it is a little confusing but for the most part it is really good. I like Jace and Clary because they are awesome people but I don`t like what her father has done to them neat the end it is terrible and I also like Alex and Isabelle because are awesome people and I like how protective they are of Jace.
5/5

Suspenseful, Gripping, Action-packed.
ReplyDeleteThe City Of Bones is a book that I really couldn't put down, the characters were so developed and entertaining like Jace with his sarcasm and Clary with her stubbornness there is also Alec who is at times hard to really understand plus Isabelle who at times is a bit snobby but can be funny too. The whole story is action-packed, you'll never be bored. What I mean by that is something new always comes up at every turn,good or bad but it always keeps you interested. There are some twists in the plot throughout the book and the series that threw me off quite a bit and made me think twice about certain things that the characters would mention. I'd recommend this to just about anyone it's a great book!
5/5