Puzzling, Emotional, Heart Wrenching
Fiction: Thriller
Plot Preview
Amateur Movie Representation
Room is a story about the perspective of a 5 year old boy named Jack. He lives in Room. It's all he has ever known. He lives with his Ma in room. There are points where family, love, heroism and never ending protection are put to the test.
As I started to read this book, I was instantly hooked to the plot line. I honestly had to force myself to put the book down. The way how the entire book was from a 5 year olds perspective the entire time really surprised me and, kept me intrigued because, I had to decipher what the child was saying and what he was actually meaning. The story about a woman going through that many problems and that hard of a life, and still staying sane. But adding a child to the situation made me think that she would have just given up and done something she might have regretted. But Jack actually made things easier for her and made things a lot more comprehensible. This book showed that light can be found in the darkest of places. Even when that dark place is in a 11' by 11' Room that is hidden as a garden shed in some mans yard. This book is extremely interesting to read and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is in search of a good book.
5/5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.