Shocking, Suspenseful, Inspiring Fiction,Genre: Historical fiction
Plot Preview
When you read this book you are in for quite an adventure with the ups and downs it has with the story. At point there is grief and another hope for life. This story take place in 1377 in the medieval ages. The things Crispin has to do to stay alive is quite breathtaking and the events that occur to him even when he is at his worst. The way i would describe this book is that he is on a roller coaster. Starting from the bottom and even going deeper and deeper until he hits a glimpse of hope.Then things slowly start to turn around for the poor boy. When I read the book it felt like this to me just going up and down. This novel had me right at the first page it was like an addiction I couldn't stop reading till the end.
I had made a connection to this book because sometimes it feels like my life is on a roller coaster just getting worse and worse but then you know there will be that moment when things do change for you. Like how they changed for Crispin sometime it feels like that I'm in the book and living the life he is living. So if anyone is interested in reading just a great novel overall I would highly recommended this book for you.
5/5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.