Thrilling, Suspenseful,Intense
Fiction: Thriller/Mystery
Plot Preview:
Wrong Number 2 is a story about three teenagers, Jade, Deena and Chuck who witnessed a man, Stanley Farberson kill his wife. Now, a year later they're getting phone calls saying "I am going to get my revenge". Is it someone joking around or is it actually Mr.Faberson? Whoever it is calling them, makes them go through a life changing experience.
Personal Response:
I chose this book because it looked interesting. I liked this book because it didn't get boring at any point. I don't read many books but I was amazed that when I read this one, I didn't want to stop. I kept wanting to read because I wanted to know what would happen next in the book. I would recommend this book to whoever likes reading about murders and mysterys.
3/5
Fiction: Thriller/Mystery
Plot Preview:
Wrong Number 2 is a story about three teenagers, Jade, Deena and Chuck who witnessed a man, Stanley Farberson kill his wife. Now, a year later they're getting phone calls saying "I am going to get my revenge". Is it someone joking around or is it actually Mr.Faberson? Whoever it is calling them, makes them go through a life changing experience.
Personal Response:
I chose this book because it looked interesting. I liked this book because it didn't get boring at any point. I don't read many books but I was amazed that when I read this one, I didn't want to stop. I kept wanting to read because I wanted to know what would happen next in the book. I would recommend this book to whoever likes reading about murders and mysterys.
3/5

sick
ReplyDeletethanks bro
Delete