Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dark Secret by Christine Feehan

Intense, Emotional, Mind-blowing, Action-packed


Fiction
Genre: fantasy, romance


Plot Summery:

This book is about Rafael a Carpathian who is really close to turning vampire but then he runs in to his lifemate when he goes to a ranch to claim his family back from there. But Colby doesn't want to give up on her half-siblings so she is willing to do anything for them.But Rafael does not just want her siblings but he wants her heart and soul.


I like this book because of the action and the romance is really good in the book. I like the characters of the book because they are really awesome people and most of the main characters are Carpathian and they can change into animals. I like the plot of the book but sometimes it is a little confusing but for the most part it is really good. I love Rafael and Colby because they are really awesome people and they go really well together. I also like what he is willing to do anything for her no matter the cost.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.