Emotional, Heart-stopping, Heart-Breaking
Non-Fiction, Biography
While I was reading this amazing book, I was truley memorized. I feelt that Nikki Sixx himself sitting in the room across from me. Eye-to-eye telling me his story about his drugs use in 1987. As I read through, everytime he was breaking down because of the heroin use, I myself also felt the sickness inside. This excitment brings you to the minds of not only Nikki but other people who are mentioned. Seeing everybodies side of the story, saying different things for the same part and figuring out which is the truth. I am fasinated with the way it's made because the question 'What if that were you going through that dreadful pain?' comes to mind. I agree and understand why this book got the New York Times Best Seller title. This unbelieveable book made it hard for me to put down. I STRONGLY recomend this book to people because it's highly possible for a drug addict to quite or people who are considering to draw their minds off. Read it! you'll be impressed.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.