Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Last Man's Reward by David Patneaude

Adventurous, Determined, Patience

Fiction: Suspensful Action

Plot Preview

While reading this story, I wondered why these kids were miles away from home on the top of a mountain. Having felt like the leader of this story, athletic and independant, I wondered how it felt to be Albert. Albert's standing point was not a very athletic person but was very interested in reading books. I found it comical how each individual had a nickname for how they acted. For example, Nick's nickname is ''sponge brain'' because he is not very intelligent. I admire Albert because he does not give up for the reward as he has to learn to long jump and meet a very angry gym teacher to receive the reward he possibly may get.


6.5 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.