Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ashes Ashes - Jo Treggiari


Thrilling, Scary, Creepy


Fiction

Plot summary
       It's the end of the world and almost everyone is gone. Lucy is one of only people left. She is alone, all by herself, but she knows she can't survive by herself. Then she gets attacked by wild dogs and a boy named Aidan saves her. The Sweepers (bad guys) are chasing her and will stop at nothing until she dies.



      I liked this book because it was about what happens after the world ends and how people survive after. I like how Aidan saves Lucy by making the dogs follow him. I liked Aidan's character because he wants to save Lucy even if it means that he has to die.
      I thought this story had some slow parts, when Aidan and Lucy talked alot, and there wasn't any action happening, but I like the idea of people living after the world ends, and I think the author did a good job making up ideas of what could happen if the world did end and people survived.
     This book has some scary parts too, which made me want to keep reading, even though I dont like reading very much. I liked Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari, but I wish there was more action and less talking.


3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.