Thrilling, Mysterious, Adventurous
Fiction Science fiction novel by Ransom Riggs.
Plot Summary
I was very interested to read this book when our teacher had showed it to us at the beginning of the semester. The story starts out like any other "misunderstood teen" book would, but then takes an unusual twist. I liked the pace in this book, every chapter has something new happening. Even when it wasn't a particularly climatic scene, it was still interesting to read. The pictures that the author collected from friends, that collected them from flea markets, really go well with the story. He used real people in old photographs to describe fictional characters, it was very well done. Overall, I thought the book was well written, and I really hope the author writes a sequel.
4/5
Plot Summary
I was very interested to read this book when our teacher had showed it to us at the beginning of the semester. The story starts out like any other "misunderstood teen" book would, but then takes an unusual twist. I liked the pace in this book, every chapter has something new happening. Even when it wasn't a particularly climatic scene, it was still interesting to read. The pictures that the author collected from friends, that collected them from flea markets, really go well with the story. He used real people in old photographs to describe fictional characters, it was very well done. Overall, I thought the book was well written, and I really hope the author writes a sequel.
4/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.