Addicting, Edgy, Fresh
Fiction Its based on fantasy life of monsters that go to High School together.
Plot Preview
While reading this book, I was immediately drawn to the story. Right away I connected to the story because the characters in this book were the same age as me and the author really knew how to relate the real world and this fantasy world together. This book has fights,romances,friendship and backstabbing in it, I feel like that many teenage girls will be able to relate to this book in more than one way. Reason being the author made a lot of references to movies,shows, music and singers that most teenage girls listen or watch today and I thought that was intriguing. I think that this story is relate able and modern but it still has a twist to it. Another reason why I thought this book was relate able is because it teaches everyone to be true to who you are and that you should be open-minded and not so quick to judge others, and I think that is a good lesson to learn in life.Overall I recommend this book to most teenage girls so hopefully they enjoy it, because I certainly did. This book is apart of a series which I am very excited to read so that I can see what happens next and to get to know the characters a bit more.
5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.