Mid-blowing, Intense, Emotional, Action-packed
Fiction
Genre: fantasy, romance
Plot Summary
This is a really good book. I love it because of the action and the little bit of romance in the book is really good. I like the characters of the book because they are really awesome people and almost all of them have some sort of power and part of the supernatural natural world witch is so cool. I love the plot of the book because it is well written but some times it is a little confusing but for the most part it is really good. I love Kylie and Derek because they are really awesome people and they go good together. I like what he is willing to do for her no matter the cost. I think that she should end up with Lucas the werewolf because he is a lot more exciting then Derek the half-fairy and Lucas is a werewolf and they are really a lot better then fairy's in some parts but in others fairy's are better.
5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.