Friday, May 11, 2012

Die For Me by Amy Plum

Mind-blowing, Action-packed, Emotional


Fiction
Genres: fantasy, romance

Plot Summary


This is a really good book. I love this book because of the action and the little bit of romance parts are really good. I like the characters of this book because they are really awesome people and some of them are zombies but not your topical zombies in the same as you know zombies. I like the plot of the book because it is well written but sometimes it is a little confusing but for the most part it is really good. I love Kate and Vincent because they are really awesome people and they go really well together. He will do anything for her no matter the cost. I love the ending of the book but the book is really emotional more in some places then others.


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.