Friday, May 11, 2012

Dark Destiny by Christina Feehan

Mind-blowing, Action-packed, Emotional, Deep


Fiction
Genre: fantasy, romance

Plot Summary


This is a really good book because of the action and the romance parts are really good. I like the characters of the book because they are really awesome people and some of them are Carpathians (witch is the same as vampires but they prey on humans but they only take how much blood they need but not enough blood to kill the human like the Vampires). They are also shape-shifters at the same time. I love the plot of the book because it is really well written but some times it is a little confusing but it is still really good. I love Destiny and Nicolae because they are really awesome people and they go really well together. I like how they are willing to do anything for her no matter the cost. I also like that he convinces her that she is no evil and that she is his light that will always save he no matter what.


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.